Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted Dec 13, 2019 - 10:00 UTC
Impact: The UI will be in Hypervisor Maintenance and Network Maintenance Mode for the duration of maintenance window. See note below for restrictions. In addition the API will be unavailable. There will be no impact to deployed client cloud servers.
On the date listed below engineers will be performing maintenance in the following cloud locations. This maintenance is necessary to perform patching of the infrastructure supporting the cloud UI/API. During this maintenance we will be upgrading infrastructure devices to the latest vendor approved and tested OS patches. The Cloud UII will be in Hypervisor and Network Maintenance Mode for duration of the maintenance see note below for client restrictions. In addition the API will be unavailable during the window. Deployed client cloud servers will continue to function without interruption.
Change Reference Number: CHM122978119 Australia/ New Zealand (AU-All Locations): Friday December 13th 09:00 PM Australia Eastern Daylight (10:00 UTC) Expected Total Duration: 8 Hours
Note: Hypervisor and Netowrk Maintenance Mode:
1) The Admin UI will be available during the maintenance window, but users will be subject to the restrictions described in #2 and #3 below.
2) Starting one hour before the maintenance event, the Admin UI and API will stop accepting any requests for actions related to Cloud Servers, Cloud Images, Cloud Networks in the affected data center only. This means users will not be able to deploy new servers or images, start/stop/reboot/edit/delete existing servers or images, start any new import/export actions, or manage Networks (deploy/delete VLANs & Network Domains, add/edit/delete ACLs/NATs/VIPs/etc.) Please note that all deployed Cloud Servers will continue to function as normal - the system will simply block actions from being made using the Admin UI or API. Changes requested prior to the one-hour limit will continue to process with status updates in the Admin UI or API until the event begins.
3) Beginning with the start of the maintenance window, the Admin UI and API will stop updating the status of Cloud Servers or Cloud Images in the affected data center. For example, if a server is shut down or rebooted from the Guest OS, the Admin UI/API will not reflect that change. Also, the ability to manage Networks (deploy/delete VLANs & Network Domains, add/edit/delete ACLs/NATs/VIPs/etc.) will not be available.
4) Except for the restrictions related to Cloud Servers, Cloud networks and Images, all other Cloud functions will continue normally.
5) Once the maintenance is complete, the ability to take actions related to Cloud Servers and Cloud Images, Cloud Networks will be restored and the system will update the status of all deployed Cloud Servers.
This maintenance is specific only to the affected data center locations and other Geographic Regions will continue to function normally.
Posted Nov 26, 2019 - 23:58 UTC
This scheduled maintenance affected: NTT Cloud Portal AU.