We will be performing a minor software upgrade to the CloudControl API in all Geographic Regions on Thursday August 9th 2018 during the normal software upgrade window in each region:
Time: See Software Upgrade Maintenance Schedule at https://docs.mcp-services.net/x/AQMu
for the specific windows in each Geographic Region
Expected Total Duration: 30 minutes.
This is a minor software upgrade, which adds a number of small improvements and addresses some issues including:
- Addition of CloudControl support for VMware Virtual Hardware level “vmx-13”. This becomes available when it is enabled in the underlying Data Center location. The version supported by each Data Center is visible in the location’s properties. Please refer to: Navigating the Data Center Dashboard (https://docs.mcp-services.net/x/RwIk
- Correction of an issue in the Copy Image to Data Center and Import OVF Package as Customer Image APIs which incorrectly permitted trailing spaces to be added to Image Names.
- Correction of an issue in the deprecated 0.9 Modify Server API, which permitted invalid cores per socket values on Cloud Servers.
- Correction of an issue with the Restore (File or Directory) From Snapshot API where some request failures were incorrectly marked as non-retryable in the Administrator Log Report.
- Additional backend improvements and fixes.
During the software upgrade, all Cloud Servers and Networks you've deployed will be unaffected. However, the CloudControl API will be unavailable during the software upgrade for the duration listed above. The Updated UI will remain available but will be unable to process requests in the affected Geographic Regions during their windows.
Aug 3, 16:46 UTC