Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Posted 4 days ago. Jul 19, 2019 - 12:00 UTC
Impact: The UI/API will be in Hypervisor Maintenance Mode for duration of maintenance see note below for restrictions.
On the date listed below engineers will be performing maintenance in the following cloud locations. This maintenance is necessary to performing upgrades of the infrastructure supporting the Hypervisor infrastructure. During this maintenance we will be upgrading hypervisor management devices to the latest product approved and tested version. The Cloud UI/API will be in Hypervisor Maintenance Mode for duration of maintenance. See note below for client restrictions. Deployed client cloud servers will continue to function without interruption.
Change Reference Number: CHM121623978 Singapore (AP9): Friday July 19th 09:00 PM Japan Standard (12:00 UTC) Expected Total Duration: 4 Hours
Note: Hypervisor Maintenance Mode:
1) The Admin UI and API will be available during the maintenance window, but users will be subject to the restrictions described in #2 and #3 below.
2) Starting one hour before the maintenance event, the Admin UI and API will stop accepting any requests for actions related to Cloud Servers or Cloud Images in the affected data center only. This means users will not be able to deploy new servers or images, start/stop/reboot/edit/delete existing servers or images, or start any new import/export actions. Please note that all deployed Cloud Servers will continue to function as normal - the system will simply block actions from being made using the Admin UI or API. Changes requested prior to the one-hour limit will continue to process with status updates in the Admin UI or API until the event begins.
3) Beginning with the start of the maintenance window, the Admin UI and API will stop updating the status of Cloud Servers or Cloud Images in the affected data center. For example, if a server is shut down or rebooted from the Guest OS, the Admin UI/API will not reflect that change.
4) Except for the restrictions related to Cloud Servers and Images, all other Cloud functions will continue normally.
5) Once the maintenance is complete, the ability to take actions related to Cloud Servers and Cloud Images will be restored and the system will update the status of all deployed Cloud Servers.
This maintenance is specific only to the affected data center locations and other Geographic Regions will continue to function normally.
Posted about 1 month ago. Jun 13, 2019 - 23:31 UTC
This scheduled maintenance affected: AP - Singapore (CSfS AP9).